Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hatiku~~

Well,

I would considered myself is a good guy.. At least in term of relationship with my wife. I never did "kongkong" her in whatever things that she wanted to do and i always have been a supportive husband.. At least that's what i taught. I never "hit" her, i never even raise my voice to her..

But the is~~ when i am angry with her, i will end up be the one at the wrong side, even it is clearly she is the one who done something wrong.. Have i been manipulate?? I wonder~~~ Sigh~~. I always love her more than anything... I always put her feeling first rather than mine~~ Sigh~~

I just feeling a little down and feel a little bit unappreciated. I just a little angy with myself.. Need some channel to put up this feeling. But i know that i am not a perfect guy. If i am busy at work~~ please stop pushing me~~ i might get angry~~ Sigh~~ Is that make me a bad guy? Hell no!!!! I will not have that on me...

~sigh~

No comments:

Apa di fikiran anda...?